- DescriptionVersionDate GMTCommit / svn
- Ruby 18.104.22.168 p4892018-03-28630232018-03-28T14:50:57Z
- Ruby 22.214.171.124 p4562018-03-28630242018-03-28T14:51:10Z
- Ruby 126.96.36.199 p2962018-03-28630132018-03-28T14:08:00Z
- Ruby 188.8.131.52 p572018-03-29630292018-03-28T16:46:25Z
- Ruby trunk2.6.0 dev2018-04-1463151* for contributors2018-04-14T14:05:38Z
- Rails 4.2.0 gem4.2.02014-12-207847a192014-12-20T00:14:39Z
- Rails gem5.2.02018-04-0949e0f762018-04-09T20:04:42Z
- Rails stable5.2.02018-04-132bf8d872018-04-13T20:40:56Z
- Rails master6.0.0.alpha2018-04-13662ba23* for contributors2018-04-13T20:40:46Z
- AWS SDK for Ruby v22.11.332018-04-1019216fe2018-04-10T22:32:59Z
- AWS SDK for Ruby v33.0.12018-04-105ea6cb32018-04-10T22:36:57Z
- SketchUp Ruby API20182017-11-14860f5f22017-11-14T11:44:42Z
- SketchUp Minitest0.9.02018-03-107ecc94f2017-11-14T11:44:42Z
Please set font size, see settings...
Site updates done with
ruby 2.6.0dev (2018-12-19 trunk 66445) [x64-mingw32]
What does '* for contributors' mean?
Developers / contributors often remove objects from documentation which are not considered part of the public API.
Libraries listed as '* for contributors' show all objects, and are meant for contributors to the repository.
Hence, if you are using the API, you should not use any classes, modules, methods, or constants that are notated as 'for internal use only'. All of these items will have a red vertical bar (or border) distinguishing them from other objects. Please use the other library versions for API reference.
When you have a minute - UI Guide
YardT2 has quite a few features that are not based on RDoc or YARD. Please read the YardT2 UI Guide, in particular, the 'Search' information, as searching the 'Methods' list works for both name and namespace. 'Start of name' and 'anywhere in name' searches are supported.
All libraries are pulled from their respective GitHub repos. The branch / tag criteria is shown below. The last commit information and date (GMT) are retrieved via the GitHub API.
These libraries should correspond to the most recent ruby-lang.org packages. Only 'Ruby trunk' includes c source code.
- Ruby 2.1last tag matching v2_1_
- Ruby 2.2last tag matching v2_2_
- Ruby 2.3last tag matching v2_3
- Ruby 2.4last tag matching v2_
- Ruby stablelast branch matching ruby_\d_\d, currently not listed (no commits beyond 2.4 tag)
- Ruby trunktrunk branch (current repo)
Version and date info is retrieved from version.h
- Rails 4.2.0 gem4.2.0 gem - v4.2.0 tag
- Rails gemthe current gem release - last tag matching v\d
- Rails stablelast 'stable' branch (currently 5-0-stable)
- Rails mastermaster branch (current repo)
Version info is retrieved from version.rb.
- YardT2 parses included do blocks.
- YardT2 parses alias_attribute, cattr, mattr, class_attribute, config_accessor, delegate, and deprecate statements.
- Most of the 'Rails Guides' appear in the 'Docs' list, and they link back to object documentation.
AWS SDK for Ruby
- AWS SDK for Ruby v2version-2 branch
- AWS SDK for Ruby v3master branch
Version info is retrieved from VERSION file. At present, the gem is generated frequently, so both branches are rarely more than a few commits past the most recent gem.
As of January 2018, both versions AWS SDK for Ruby have over 11,800 classes and modules, and 40,500 methods.
Loading the Methods list takes a long time, and is not a good idea on tablets. Once loaded, it searches well and is cached, unlike other implementations. Resizing the LIST pane when the Method list is visible is not recommended.
Simply put, loading 30k items into any DOM element is well outside of standard use.
Comments, Bugs, etc
For UI suggestions and other questions / comments...
A very special thank you to Loren Segal for his work in creating and maintaining YARD.
Also, thank you to all the contributors that have taken the time to comment / document these libraries.
- Release yard-t2 as a gem - need to write more tests, refactor some code, clean up css...
- Add code to detect super calls in method bodies?
- Add 'bundled gems' to Ruby documentation.
- Create code to document test code.
- Create code to document template code (erb, etc).
- Rails - more DSL methods to doc?
- RDoc - additional directives?